Peanut Butter & Jelly

Peanut Butter & Jelly: If only life were that simple

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

First Snow

Well, we had our first snow (finally) of the year. We deserved it. Really. I am so tired of global warming or whatever is causing this. I just want a white Christmas.

It's very icy.

Someone threw a piece of paper at my third period teacher's head. It was funny, but was strung to some dangerous disasterous consequences. We had to do twice as much homework as was orginally assigned. I only did the original assignment. I will not tolerate corpal punishment. They can talk to me if they decide to give me a lower grade for this.

Some kid threatened to bring a gun to school and shoot everyone up at some school in LaVista. It wasn't in the national news, surprisingly. This makes me wonder if this isn't something that happens all the time and we don't hear about it. Anyway, it was circulated around through e-mail and instant messenging. Also, in an unrelated incident, some kid brought a pop bottle full of explosive liquids (assume it is gasoline) to school and threatened to blow it up. Same school. Same kid/psycho?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home